Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Trip from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
You'll then transfer to Cobh where the Queenstown Story Heritage Center is located in the beautifully restored Victorian railway station and transatlantic terminal. This was the embarkation point for generations of Irish emigrants from famine times to recent years.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Entrance fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Carl W, October 2014
Great fun! The check in location and process were very easy. This was a day trip from Dublin by rail/coach. Brendan was our tour guide and made this trip worth while. He shared Irish history and culture while showing us beautiful, scenic Ireland countrysides. Kissing the Blarney Stone was an experience and learning about the history of the Irish emigration was enlightening...made us want to read more about it! Met folks from different countries and made new friends, too! Excellent trip!
Reviewed by: Eric F, September 2014
We had a wonderful time on our trip to Cork and Blarney Castle. Our guide Jonathan was very informative when explaining the history and the tails of Ireland, and did so with humor and passion.The timing of the trip was great. Got to Blarney and was able to kiss the Blarney stone before the big line of people started to arrive.