Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Trip from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
You'll then transfer to Cobh where the Queenstown Story Heritage Center is located in the beautifully restored Victorian railway station and transatlantic terminal. This was the embarkation point for generations of Irish emigrants from famine times to recent years.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Entrance fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: ANNE Y, August 2014
Our guide, Johnathan Beaumont, was just the greatest.
Reviewed by: Michael E W, July 2014
Train ride was relaxing travelling through the Irish country. Tour guide for the ride around Cork was personable and informative. The highlight of seeing the Blarney castle was worth the trip. A lot to see in and around the castle. Kissing the Blarney stone was a must do tourist attraction to say been there done that. Lots of history and the grounds were beautiful. Time was just right for the excursion - not rushed but we experienced a lot!