Aran Islands Scenic Flight and Galway Tour from Dublin
You'll take a tour of the island, with time to enjoy a pub lunch at Kilronan before visiting the magnificent Dun Aengus fort, with its sheer cliffs and dramatic seascapes.
Boarding your return flight, you'll transfer back to Galway City with time for exploring and shopping. Why not try a pint of Guinness in one of Galway's numerous pubs, before catching your return train to Dublin Heuston, arriving at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Enjoy a scenic flight to the Aran Islands
- Scenic flight
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Admission fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note that for operational reasons and in bad weather conditions it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries. If flights are cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be taken on an alternative tour to Connemara and refunded the difference
Reviewed by: Dennis S, Canada, September 2015
Everything went very smoothly and the experience couldn't have been better. The trip was extremely well organized and the perfect amount of time was allocated for each part of the journey. We couldn't have been happier as even the weather was perfect.
Reviewed by: Candace B, August 2015
The highlight of my Irish vacation!!!!!