4-Day Cork, Ring of Kerry, Dingle, Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay Rail Tour
- Breakfast included
- Multi-Day Trip
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
Next day, you'll take the lovely Ring of Kerry coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula. The stunning mountain and coastal scenery here includes the famous Lakes of Killarney.
On day three, you'll visit the Dingle Peninsula, made famous as the location for the movie Ryan's Daughter. You'll enjoy a loop drive of the spectacular Slea Head Peninsula and stop in the picturesque town of Dingle.
Next day, you'll tour Limerick City before continuing to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. You'll also enjoy a pub lunch in Doolin before visiting the stunning Cliffs of Moher and Black Head, the Burren and Galway Bay.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cliffs of Moher
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- All admission fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- 3 nights accommodation including full Irish breakfast
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Hotel pickups are not available, however please specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dublin. The tour operator may require these details in case there are changes to tour departure times.
Depart from the Dublin Heuston Station on the InterCity train to Cork. On arrival, transfer to Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney Stone. After time for lunch and shopping, enjoy a short city tour of Cork and then visit Cobh Heritage Center home of the "Queenstown Story". Transfer back to Cork station for train to Killarney where you will be transferred to a comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation (with en-suite facilities). Evening free.
Day 2: Killarney - Ring of Kerry - Iveragh Peninsula:
At 10:00am depart on the famous Ring of Kerry tour which is a coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula - lots of stunning mountain and coastal scenery, including the famous Lakes of Killarney.
Day 3: Killarney - Dingle Peninsula - Slea Head:
At 10:00am depart for a tour to Dingle Peninsula made famous as the location for the movie "Ryan's Daughter". Enjoy a loop drive of the spectacular Slea Head Peninsula, and a stop in the picturesque town of Dingle.
Day 4: Doolin - Limerick - Cliffs of Moher - Dublin
At 7:30am transfer from Killarney to Limerick. Upon arrival, take a short tour of Limerick City and then continue on to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. Continue on to the village of Doolin for a pub lunch. Next visit the stunning Cliffs of Moher then Black Head, the Burren and Galway Bay, before returning to Dublin for a 9:45pm arrival.
Reviewed by: Dena B, August 2012
I had the most wonderful time on my tour. My guide for day one and four was Norman and he was truly fantastic! His stories and wealth of information made for a truly enjoyable tour. My only request was that I wish our tour was able to spend more time at Cliffs of Moher and in Galway.
Reviewed by: Jack E, July 2012
A wonderful tour of Ireland! And if are lucky enough to have Tim Tim as your guild, all the better for you!!!! He made the journey for us. This trip gives you a wonderful taste of the country--and we cannot wait to return to see more.