Select a datex
Experience the delights of Galway Bay, the Cliffs of Moher, the spectacular Connemara and the Aran islands on a three-day rail and coach tour from Dublin. Vibrant and cultural Galway City will be your base, with accommodation in a three-star hotel in the heart of town.
On this delightful three-day excursion you will explore Limerick city and the village of Doolin, before heading to the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren.
Next day, you'll take a scenic flight to the largest Aran Island, Inis Mor, where you will take a tour of the island, including a visit to the magnificent ancient fort Dun Aengus.
Day three will see you travel to the magnificent Connemara where John Ford filmed The Quiet Man with John Wayne in 1951. During the day you'll visit Clifden, Kylemore Abbey, Leenane and Killary Harbor or Roundstone, the Coral Beach and the Sky Road.
The unforgettable Cliffs of Moher
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Dublin Heuston Station
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- 2 nights accommodation including full Irish breakfast
- Gratuities (pptional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Hotel pickups are not available, however please specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dublin. The tour operator may require these details in case there are changes to tour departure times
Itinerary:Day 1: Dublin - Cliffs of Moher - Doolin - Galway:
Check in Dublin Heuston station for a 7:00am Intercity train to Limerick. You join your coach here for a short tour of Limerick City and then to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. You then travel to Doolin for lunch at O'Connors Pub. Next you will visit the stunning Cliffs of Moher, Black head, the Burren and Galway Bay and spending the night in the heart of Galway City.
Day 2: Galway - Aran Islands:
At 10.30am transfer to Connemara Airport for flight to Inis Mor where you will join a tour of the Islands. There is time for lunch at Kilronan before your visit to the magnificent ancient fort Dun Aengus. Return flight and transfer back to Galway city late afternoon. Overnight in your Galway hotel.
Day 3: Connemara - Kylemore Abbey - Dublin:
At 10;00am you head into the magnificent Connemara where John Ford filmed ' The Quiet Man' in Clifden, Kylemore Abbey, Leenane and Killary Harbor or Roundstone, the Coral beach and the Sky Road. See lots of breathtaking wild Atlantic coastline. You return to Galway for your return Intercity train to Dublin Heuston arriving at approximately 9:45pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.