Private Tour: Pharaonic Village
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
A popular attraction at The Pharaonic Village is the replica of King Tutankhamun's tomb as it was when discovered by Howard Carter in 1922. With the original tomb in the Valley of Kings long emptied of its treasures, this is a great chance to see the amazing sight if Egypt's only untouched pharoah's tomb.
You can also learn about the ancient technique of mummification at a demonstration of the process. There is also an Islamic and Christian Museum dedicated to the two main religions of Egypt, as well as a newly opened exhibit detailing the history of Alexandria.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Temple at the Pharaonic Village, Cairo
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Catisha H, June 2015
Amazing! Our tour guide was informative, energetic and catering!
Reviewed by: John B, August 2012
This trip was awesome. I wish for the life of me that I could remember my tour guides name, as he was incredible and even told me I shouldn't tip him (I did anyway) as they have guides at the village that explain things. My boss told me to make sure I stopped here and I am so glad that I did, as you get a glimpse of how things were made during the pharaonic times.