Big Island Manta Ray Night Kayak and Snorkel Adventure
- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
With your local guide, kayak along the Kona coast to the snorkeling spot of the night. Dive into the clear blue waters and enjoy the sight of these lovable manta rays swimming peacefully by you.
Manta rays feed most actively at night when plankton rises toward the water's surface. Your guide will use powerful diving lights to attract plankton and enable you to get close to the rays. As you will be in a kayak, you will have the freedom during your 45 minutes in the water to move to different snorkeling spots to look for manta rays.
When the tour is over, you will kayak back to the Keauhou Bay with your guide.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- All gear is included: kayak, paddle, life vest, snorkel gear and safety lights.
- Safety and equipment instruction from local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For safety reasons, you MUST provide contact information in the Special Requirements box at check-out
Reviewed by: Kurt Kujawa, USA, July 2013
one word AWSOME!
Reviewed by: Thurman, August 2012
I had a BLAST, and I didn't even see any Manta Rays! The whole kayaking and snorkeling aspects of this trip were enough for me!