Big Island Keauhou Bay Kayaking and Optional Snorkeling Cave Tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snorkel gear included
Kayak south away from Keauhou and head toward Kuamoo Bay. During your journey, you'll have the opportunity to encounter dolphins, manta rays and turtles swimming in the pristine water. On the way, admire the beautiful natural scenery, such as the soaring cliffs and blow holes. Kayak into Kuamoo Bay and explore the mysterious sea caves.
Continue paddling along the coastline, where you will pass coral gardens and underwater lava tubes. Take a flashlight and explore the lava tubes in the cave. Next, you'll arrive at a cave in a protected cove, where you'll drop anchor and snorkel over the colorful coral reefs and explore the busy underwater world. Get up close to sea creatures and look for parrotfish, yellow tangs, eels, stingrays and green sea turtles.
Finish your adventure with cliff-jumping! Climb up to the towering cliffs and jump into the deep water for an unforgettable experience. Relax and walk over to the tide pools to watch the eels hunt crabs. Bask in the warm sunshine and soak in the magnificent views. Then hop back in your kayak and head through the smooth water back to Keauhou Bay, where your tour ends.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour
- Double or single kayak
- Dry bags
- All necessary equipment included (paddles, back rest, life vest, gear bag & leash)
- Snorkel gear and instruction
- Coolers with chilled beverages
- Historical orientation of area
- Equipment & tour orientation
- Certified lifeguard tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For safety reasons, you MUST provide your contact information in the Special Requirements box at check-out
Reviewed by: Danielle V, USA, May 2015
This adventure made our trip very memorable! We kayaked and snorkled with manta rays during the day (which is rare), kayaked 2 miles along the coast, learned history about the area, snorkeled in a cove, jumped off a cliff into the water, and kayaked back. An excellent workout and adventure!!!
Reviewed by: Kim C, United States of America, December 2013
We had a great time with Aloha Kayak! Our guide, Cricket, was a lot of fun and very knowledgeable about the area. He was really patient with our young girls and helped them quite a bit. Thank you for a great trip!