Full-Day Freixenet Cava Cellars, Sitges and Bacardi House Tour from Barcelona
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sitges and Freixenet's Cava Wine Cellars Day Trip from Barcelona
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fee and guided tour (English only) of Freixenet Cava Cellars
- Glass of Freixenet cava
- Entrance fee and guided tour of the Bacardi House
- Bacardi cocktail workshop and mojito or Cuba Libra cocktail tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age in Spain is 18; ID may be required
- Operated by a bilingual guide in English and Spanish
Reviewed by: Jeffrey C, March 2015
Fun trip, great guide. Great way to spend an afternoon
Reviewed by: Christine W, December 2014
This tour was just awesome! We did this mid September 2015. We started at the Freixenet Winery after a short video on the bus describing the history of the vineyard and the families who made it what it is today. The tour itself was really informative as well as being interesting and fun. Of course the wine sampling at the end went down very well! Cool gift shop in which to purchase great souveniers to take home.The trip on to Stiges was great. Our guide was fantastic and walked us from the bus through the streets of Stiges to the main beach. He pointed out places of interest to visit which were all worth seeing. We had a gorgeous lunch on the beachfront and back to the bus for the trip home. Wish we had longer in Stiges. This is a great place to spend a couple of days!! Very relaxed but plenty going on if you want it. Would highly recommended this tour. The pick up point was nice and easy to find in Barcelona being at the top of La Ramblas.