Barcelona Shore Excursion: Best of Barcelona Small-Group Tour - Skip the Line at La Sagrada Familia
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Drive through Passeig de Gracia, home to Barcelona’s renowned Antonio Gaudí buildings – La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Then stop at the Hospital de Sant Pau, one of the greatest symbols of the modernist architecture in Barcelona and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
When you reach La Sagrada Familia, one of the most well-known and popular attractions in Spain, you’ll skip the long lines that are often very long. Your guide will lead you straight inside this magnificent structure for a guided tour.
You’ll then head to the oldest part of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter, where you’ll stroll through the narrow streets of medieval Barcelona. Stop for a free glass of cava (Catalan sparkling wine) and tapas tasting in a local market. From there, visit the Jewish Quarter, the Royal Palace and the 2,000-year-old Roman temple.
Continue to the Born district and Santa Maria del Mar church, one of the most beautiful in Barcelona, where your tour ends.
Upgrade to the full-day tour to include guided visits to two of Antoni Gaudi’s most fabulous sites – Park Güell and La Pedrera. You’ll tour the famous city garden and visit the interior of La Pedrera.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From Central Barcelona: 8:15am
Please make sure you are on time
Full-day tour: finishes at 4pm at Passeig de Gracia.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7:30am Barcelona Half-day Tour
Half-day tour includes skip-the-line access and guided visit at La Sagrada Familia (45 min to 1 hour). Tour concludes at Santa Maria del Mar Church at 12:30pm.
7:30am Barcelona Full-day Tour
Full-day tour includes skip-the-line access and guided visit at La Sagrada Familia (45 mins to 1 hour). In the afternoon, visit Park Güell and La Pedrera. Tour concludes at 4pm.
Enjoy skip-the-line access at La Sagrada Familia
- Fully guided tour of Barcelona
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance ticket to and guided visit of La Sagrada Familia (45 min to 1 hour)
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Port pickup
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Reviewed by: lac732, July 2014
Jordi (Jorges) picked us up at the pier and brought us to the meeting spot for the rest of the tour. We had 45 minutes until the official start of the tour but there were multiple coffee shops open and it was a pretty area to explore. We first rode to a great spot for a view of the entire city at Montjuïc and then headed to Sagrada Familia. I am so grateful we allowed time to go inside because it is awe inspiring! The sunlight through the stained glass is magnificent. We enjoyed our short tour of the Gothic Quarter at the end. I wish we had more time to do the full day tour!
Reviewed by: angel allen, June 2014
Great tour everything it promised.