Select a datex
Discover Barcelona and its surrounding attractions in an exciting way – on a scooter! With this scooter rental, set your own itinerary, drive along Barcelona's waterfront and see famous landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, the Cathedral of Barcelona and more. An adventurous and convenient alternative to traditional tours, an easy-to-ride scooter allows you to get off the beaten path and explore Barcelona at your own pace, with the warm breeze against your face.
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
A scooter rental is an easy and fun way to see Barcelona’s highlights! You will receive a safety briefing to enjoy a safe and smooth ride before you head out on your independent city tour. You will receive one included helmet for your safety while riding; all scooters allow a second passenger, and a second helmet (mandatory) is available at an extra cost.
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Drive up Las Ramblas from the waterfront, and take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea as you ride along the coastal road. Visit beautiful jewels of Catalonia's art nouveau and modernism movements, such as Antoni Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera or Casa Milá.
Drive west for breathtaking views in Collserola Natural Park, an oasis of the Barcelona metropolitan area that provides the population with a green wooded area. Visit Montjuic Park, renowned for its gardens and sporting facilities, and see iconic sights like the Mies van der Rohe Pavilion, the Poble Espanyol (also known as the Spanish Village) and the Olympic Stadium.
Then, continue your unforgettable Barcelona scooter adventure to wherever you please!
Special Offer! - Book now and travel between May 15 and June 14, 2014 and save 10% off the Recommended Retail Price on the '2-Day Scooter Rental' option - Book Now!
Barcelona Independent Scooter Tour and Rental
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Barcelona, near the Barcelona port
- You can pickup and drop-off the scooter anytime during shop opening times (from 10am to 8pm, Monday to Sunday)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Customize your own itinerary around Barcelona with scooter rental including hire of helmet and chain lock. Valid for 24 hours.
Customize your own itinerary around Barcelona with scooter rental including hire of helmet and chain lock. Valid for 2 consecutive days.
Customize your own itinerary around Barcelona with scooter rental including hire of helmet and chain lock. Valid for 3 consecutive days.
Customize your own itinerary around Barcelona with scooter rental including hire of helmet and chain lock. Valid for 4 consecutive days.
Customize your own itinerary around Barcelona with scooter rental including hire of helmet and chain lock. Valid for 7 consecutive days.
Barcelona Independent Scooter Tour and Rental
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Use of 1 helmet
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance, road assistance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people. Booking for 2pax at a time will be allocated 1 scooter only, unless otherwise specified in the Special Requirement box at the time of booking.
- Children over 7-years-old are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- Upgrade option available in store at additional cost
- Prices are per scooter
- Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years
- Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car driver’s license valid in Spain
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.