Barcelona Gaudi Tour by Scooter
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
After the safety instruction, head out on your guided scooter tour! Drive by beautiful jewels of Catalonia's Art Nouveau and modern art and architectural movements, such as La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and Casa Milá (better known as La Pedrera), constructed and designed by the city’s most famous architect, Antoni Gaudí. Soak up the aura that radiates from these impressive architectural masterpieces as you cruise through the scenic Barcelona landscape.
Barcelona is a global city for many different reasons, but it is most famous for its unique and astounding culture embodied by superb buildings, monuments and other sites often times created by famous designers. Relish in the rich artistic energy as you drive up Las Ramblas from the waterfront, then take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea as you ride along the coastal road, and take in views of La Sagrada Familia in the distance.
This tour also gives you the chance to discover Barcelona's coastal area, which was regenerated in 1992 during the Olympics. Ride up to the mountains and admire incredible scenic views of Barcelona below you. Enjoy the freedom of a scooter tour and discover places a conventional tourist can’t easily find!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barcelona Gaudi Tour by Scooter
- Scooter rental
- City map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any traffic tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: Richard I, September 2014
This was a fantastic tour. I can't imagine a better way to see Barcelona. Our guide, Claudio, was amazing. He gave so much insight into the city and Gaudi. We were able to go at a leisurely pace because the tour was just the two of us plus Claudio. For all that we got to see, the experience of riding around this wonderful city and the great guide, I think this tour exceeded my expectations and was a bargain. Things to keep in mind are that you need an International drivers license and you have to leave a deposit of 150€ on your credit card until the tour is finished. I wish these had been more clearly explained in the tour description. The tour itself was a dream.
Reviewed by: Andrew A, July 2012