Best Skip the Line: Guided Tour of Athens New Acropolis Museum
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
Your knowledgeable tour guide will show you the most interesting attractions from over 4,000 artifacts currently on exhibition. Highlights of the Acropolis Museum include statues from the Archaic period, and the impressive Parthenon hall which celebrates the famous temple on the peak of the Athens Acropolis. Other exciting exhibits include the archeological remains from the ancient city which were revealed by excavations on the site of the museum itself.
When your guided tour ends, continue exploring the Acropolis Museum at your leisure. As the museum is close to the site of the Acropolis, why not take yourself off to see this stunning UNESCO World Heritage site as it stands today, and reflect on the fascinating facts that you've learnt from your guided tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: Guided Tour of Athens New Acropolis Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Marie-Odile B, June 2015
Very competent lecturer.
Reviewed by: Beth W, June 2015
We had a wonderful guide,
Evangelos, who escorted us through the New Acropolis Museum. He was very knowledgable and made sure to talk to all tour members. He shared fascinating insights into Greek culture, especially the swirling controversy surrounding ownership of Greek antiquities. Excellent!