Corinth Half-Day Trip from Athens
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
You will spend 90 minutes at the archaeological site of ancient Corinth, where you can enjoy splendid views of the Saronic Gulf.
The ancient town of Corinth was built at the meeting point of southern and northern Greece. In Greek mythology it was where Jason and Medea lived, and it was the city where St. Paul lived and preached for two years.
On the drive back to Athens you'll enjoy a short stop at Kehreai.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Reviewed by: Kevin M, June 2015
really great experience and well worth it.
Reviewed by: Betty T, June 2015
Very interesting. The guide was knowledgeable and easily understood.