7-Day Greece Grand Tour: Olympia, Delphi, Meteora, Thessaloniki, Lefkadia
- Corinth Canal
- Archaeological site and theater at Epidaurus, famous for its remarkable acoustics
- Archaeological site at Mycenae
- Archaeological site and museum at Olympia
- Archaeological site and museum at Delphi
- Unesco World Heritage-listed rock-tower monasteries at Meteora
- Macedonian tombs of Lefkadia
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Holy Monastery of Rousanou
- 6 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees for museums and archaeological sites
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Every effort is made to use superior class hotels, as classified by the Greek Government. In smaller towns where no first class hotels are available, the best hotels existing is used. All the hotels used on this tour have private facilities.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Your first stop is at Corinth Canal. Drive to Epidaurus for a visit of the archaeological site and the theater famous for its remarkable acoustics, and then on to Nauplia for a short stop. Drive to Mycenae where you visit the archaeological site, then depart for Olympia, through the central Peloponnese area passing the cities of Megalopolis and Tripolis.
Day 2: Olympia - Nafpaktos - Delphi (B, D)
In the morning visit the archaeological site and the museum of Olympia. Drive via Patras to Rion, cross the channel to Antirion on the "state of the art" new suspended bridge considered to be the longest and most modern in Europe. Arrive in Nafpaktos, then continue to Delphi for the evening.
Day 3: Delphi (B, D)
In the morning visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi. The rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4: Kalambaka - Meteora (B, D)
In the morning, start the drive by the central Greece towns of Amphissa, Lamia and Trikala to Kalambaka. Afternoon visit of the breathtaking Meteora. Dinner and your overnight accommodation is in Kalambaka.
Day 5: Dion - Thessaloniki (B, D)
Drive by Trikala and Larissa to the famous, sacred Macedonian town of Dion. Then, continue to Thessaloniki, the largest town in Northern Greece. Visit the most interesting museum of Thessaloniki and sightseeing of the city.
Day 6: Pella - Vergina - Lefkadia (B, D)
Morning drive to Pella, Alexander the Great's capital. Continue to Vergina to visit the Tomb of the King Philip and the famous "Vergina Treasures". Then on to Lefkadia where you visit the excavations. Return to Thessaloniki via Veria.
Day 7: Tempi Valley - Thermoplyae - Athens (B)
Start the return drive to Athens, through the Tempi Valley, Larissa, Lamia, Thermoplyae famous for the ancient battle that took place there and Kamena Vourla.
Reviewed by: Samantha A, July 2014
The tour exceeded our expectations - quality of accommodation was outstanding, included meals were plentiful and of a high quality, tour guide was wonderful, and a decent amount of time was spent at all the important sights. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to see many of the major highlights in Greece in a short time frame.
Reviewed by: Judith I M, December 2013
This was a wonderful tour with two great guides. Really got a good introduction to classical Greece. Hotels, locations, food were great. Would recommend it.