3-Day Trip to Delphi and Meteora from Athens
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-day trip to Delphi and Meteora with first-class hotel accommodation
USD $413.54Pricing details
3-day trip to Delphi and Meteora with tourist-class hotel accommodation
USD $350.61Pricing details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at select Athens hotels
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 2 nights of accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Every effort is made to use first-class hotels, as classified by the Greek Government. In smaller towns where no first-class hotels are available, the best existing hotels are used. All hotels used on this tour have private facilities
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: JENTARRAR, June 2015
Well organized - not rushed - plenty of time to explore on your own.
Hotels were good - the food was very good buffet style.
Reviewed by: Jan F, July 2013
The local operator, Chat Tours, is professional and conscientious with knowledgeable guides. All the logistics and communication for our hotel pickups, tours, hotels and meals were excellently managed. The free afternoon and morning my daughter and I were able to enjoy in Delphi was a perfect mid-vacation break (12 days in Greece). Delphi has some excellent souvlaki and bakeries/cafes, as well as souvenir shops with hand-made Greek items. We hiked a lovely section of the E4 trail which is very well marked.