Angkor Temples Small-Group Tour
At the Bayon, be captivated by the temple’s smiling stone faces, radiating in all directions from the towers above. Discover the ancient history of the war between the Khmer and Cham from the detailed bas-reliefs that are interspersed with everyday life scenes like cockfighting, shopping at the market and childbirth.
Travel through the South Gate of Angkor Thom, where 54 gods and demons line the road in a cosmic tug of war, then enjoy a local lunch near Sras Srang.
Finish the day with a stop at the picturesque Ta Prohm, where Apsaras peek out from doorways and tree roots are laced around the ruins, creating a magical atmosphere.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bayon Temple, Siem Reap
- Entrance fees (1-day pass)
- English-speaking guide
- Local lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Small-group tour maximum 12 people per tour
Reviewed by: Thomas R, August 2015
Excellent tour inclusive tour guide and meals
Reviewed by: MICHAEL O, August 2015
Excellent tour, very interesting and very planned. Well worth the money and the small group made the tour a lot better.