Private Overnight Tour to Wadi Rum
Rare species of animals, small plants and herbs can be found by the inquisitive traveler. Also found in the mountainous regions are herbal medicinal cures, used for centuries by the Bedouins. See the Ibex mountain goat along with many birds including vultures, buzzards and eagles.
Amongst this emptiness and silence you can camp and explore the desert in 4x4 Jeeps (2 hour tour - included), visiting the holographic pictures carved before Christ.
Later you can enjoy the Bedouin life under a blanket of stars at night after watching an incredible sunset between the Desert Mountains.
Day 1: Amman - Wadi Rum (D)
Your driver will pick you up at approximately 8:00am from your hotel. Upon arrival in Wadi Rum at around midday, you will enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Overnight Accommodation: Bedouin Camp
Day 2: Wadi Rum - Amman (B)
Upgrade your experience to include a hot air balloon ride over Wadi Rum. Wake up early to absorb the peaceful and serene surroundings, spot the camels roaming and the Bedouins starting their working day in the desert. After your hot air balloon ride head back to the camp where you can explore further on foot before your driver comes to collect you to return to Amman.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Entrance to Wadi Rum
- Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner)
- Camping Accommodation at Wadi Rum in Bedouin tents
- 2 hour 4x4 desert adventure to visit the holographic pictures
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Tips to driver
- Hotel in Amman
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- As the Ministry of Jordan does not allow a driver to also be a guide, there is not a guide included in the cost of your tour.
- Your driver will be very informative and be able to point out and explain sites as you drive past, however he will not be able to enter the sites with you.
- Many people prefer to visit the sites on their own, although there will be local guides available at each site should you wish for a guided tour.
- The approximate cost to hire a guide in Petra is US$30 per visit. Your driver will be happy to assist you or exchange money.
- Lunch supplement can be purchased on arrival from US $15 - $20 according to preference (beverages and tips not included)
- Infants aged 1 year and under are free of charge using existing bedding.
- Child prices apply to children aged 2 - 6 years inclusive, when sharing with 2 adults using existing bedding. One child per room.