Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 11:00am.
Until November 4, 2015, tour departs at 2:30pm. Between November 05, 2015, and March 31, 2016, tour departs at 2pm. Between April 2016 and November 2016 tour departs at 2:30pm
Tour departs at 3pm
Murano, Burano and Torcello Half Day Sightseeing Tour
- Professional guide
- Visit a glass-blowing factory at Murano
- Travel by shared motor boat between Venice, Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Entrance fees to Torcello Church
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The time spent on each island is between 30 to 40 minutes
Reviewed by: Greg E, November 2015
Our tour guide was amazing! Wonderful to see these hidden treasures in Venice. Not only did we enjoy delicious food and wine, but we met wonderful new friends and have such great memories to bring home with us! Thank you, thank you!
Reviewed by: Rome, November 2015
Perfect time for this outing. 45 minutes on each island was a good viewing time.