- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
Discover the history of Susanna Ben Suzon, and visit the original wall and the synagogue-church of Santa María la Blanca.
Sevilla was once the home to the Ritva and Abravanel family among others.
Casa de Pilatos, Seville
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
Return Details:Concludes in central Seville
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 2pm
Hospital de la Caridad, Seville
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.