Cesky Krumlov Day Trip from Prague
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Together with the magnificent Church of St. Vitus, the castle is a unique feature of the entire region. The town of Cesky Krumlov is situated in a valley surrounded by the Blansko Forest to the north and the undulating foothills of Sumava to the south and west.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance to castle (April - October only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- The castle is closed during winter months (November to March)
- Tour duration in winter months (November to March) is 10 hours
Reviewed by: Maria G, July 2015
Great experience, very nice guide.
Reviewed by: Marian O, July 2015
Fantastic tour to this beautiful medieval town. Our guide Gustav was so informative and had a wonderful sense of humour. Only down side was the number of people in the palace tour.....about 3 times too many and the guide was very difficult to understand. Festival of the Rose was on during our visit and this gave us the added bonus of medieval music and parade.