Select a datex
Experience the thrill of scuba diving during your stay in Hawaii with a beginner scuba diving class! No diving experience is necessary, and an expert instructor will teach you all you need to know in a safe environment. Learn the basics and practice in shallow water before heading out on a real dive to explore the beautiful Hawaiian marine life!
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This beginner scuba diving class is great for first-time divers, as well as anyone who may have had a lesson or two but hasn’t completed a diving course. Use of all equipment is included.
Begin your adventure cruising along the scenic Leeward Coast. Your instructor will provide a scuba overview, teaching you the basics of the equipment and breathing techniques. Practice the scuba diving techniques in shallow water under the close watch of your instructor before heading into deeper water to enjoy a thrilling 30-minute dive, still under the supervision of a PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) professional.
The waters off the Leeward Coast teem with some of the oldest coral reefs in the area. Discover Oahu’s colorful and vibrant sea life, including moray eels, eagle rays, green sea turtles and a variety of tropical fish.
Your vessel for the day is manned with a crew brimming with Aloha spirit. They will offer you unsurpassed customer service, and complimentary light snacks and refreshments will be served onboard.
Scuba Diving on Oahu's Ko Olina Coast
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Waianae Boat Harbor
Hotel pickup is available from the following Waikiki hotels:
Maile Sky Court
Marriott Waikiki Beach
Outrigger Waikiki Main
Resort Quest Hotel (Formerly the Aston Waikiki)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Discover Scuba Dive (includes equipment). No transportation included. Departs at 9am (arrive at 8:45am)
Scuba Dive includes equipment and transportation from Waikiki to West Oahu. Pickups commence between 7am and 8:15am
Scuba Diving on Oahu's Leeward Coast
- One-tank dive
- Beginner scuba dive with- equipment (BC, regulator, wetsuit, fins, mask, tank and weights)
- Light snacks, water, juice and soda
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- Confirmation for this activity will be received at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma or heart conditions) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor.
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and local contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly
- Minimum age for diving activities is 10 years.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.