Nice City Bike Tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
The roads of Nice are mostly flat and smooth. There is one hill climb up to the Chateau Hill where you see panoramic views of Nice.
Nice City Bike Tour Sites:
The famous Promenade des Anglais
The Old town and market
The Colline (Nice’s old Chateau)
The port (with its traditional fishing boats and luxury yachts)
Plus, discover hidden churches, walks, gardens, fountains, giant sculptures, and get tips for the best bars, restaurants and photo stops.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Afternoon Tour: 3pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hour bike tour departing at 10am
Nice City Bike Tour
- English Guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A 7-gear light hop-on city bike (helmet included)
- A child seat for children 1 year and upwards, maximum weight 48lbs (22kg), upon request
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Bruce H, September 2014
Highly recommend - Thelma was a very good tour guide.
Reviewed by: John F, August 2014
This was the most enjoyable bike tour I have ever done.
It was a great way to see the real beauty and true heart of Nice.
The pace of the tour was really relaxing, I wasn't able to cycle the steep hill but I was able to walk up with my bike still feeling comfortable and under no pressure.
Our tour guide was friendly, informative and a really lovely person.
There is honestly nothing we could fault.
It was our favourite part of our holiday and we would highly recommend this fun tour to anyone :)