Nice City Bike Tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
The roads of Nice are mostly flat and smooth. There is one hill climb up to the Chateau Hill where you see panoramic views of Nice.
Nice City Bike Tour Sites:
The famous Promenade des Anglais
The Old town and market
The Colline (Nice’s old Chateau)
The port (with its traditional fishing boats and luxury yachts)
Plus, discover hidden churches, walks, gardens, fountains, giant sculptures, and get tips for the best bars, restaurants and photo stops.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Afternoon Tour: 3pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hour bike tour departing at 10am
3-hour bike tour departing at 3pm
Nice City Bike Tour
- English Guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A 7-gear light hop-on city bike (helmet included)
- A child seat for children 1 year and upwards, maximum weight 48lbs (22kg), upon request
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Francis W, July 2014
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! This was the highlight of our two week European vacation, which also included a seven day cruise from Rome to Barcelona. We had 12 hours in Nice, and we knew we would be a little itchy after art history and architecture tours in Rome and Florence. This Bike Tour trip was perfect. There were nine people on our tour, ranging from about 12 to about 60. It was physically active, including a ride up a couple of hills, but not overly challenging. Our tour guide, Nadia, was FABULOUS!! She knew the city well. We biked through narrow historical alleys and beachfronts, as well as stopped about every five to ten minutes for great stories that covered varied time periods (i.e. not just stories of military history in the 1500s). The bikes were well maintained. The route was varied and informative. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour. I wish we could have done it at every stop.
Reviewed by: Monique S, Australia, July 2014
Great tour! Good pace. Leader always makes sure you're safe. All the good sites plus extra information for your stay in Nice. Overall a fantastic day! Recommend to all!