Nice City Bike Tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
The roads of Nice are mostly flat and smooth. There is one hill climb up to the Chateau Hill where you see panoramic views of Nice.
Nice City Bike Tour Sites:
The famous Promenade des Anglais
The Old town and market
The Colline (Nice’s old Chateau)
The port (with its traditional fishing boats and luxury yachts)
Plus, discover hidden churches, walks, gardens, fountains, giant sculptures, and get tips for the best bars, restaurants and photo stops.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Afternoon Tour: 3pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hour bike tour departing at 10am
3-hour bike tour departing at 3pm
Nice City Bike Tour
- English Guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A 7-gear light hop-on city bike (helmet included)
- A child seat for children 1 year and upwards, maximum weight 48lbs (22kg), upon request
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Veera R, July 2015
This tour was this highlight of our 1-week cruise! There were 12 of us in the group and we all shared this opinion. Our guide, Kelly, was high-energy, super-patient, so informative and a lot of fun. She showed us more to Nice than we knew existed. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone!! Just excellent!
Reviewed by: EUGEE, June 2015
Great tour guide. Good exercise!