Select a datex
Situated along Lake Ontario, the Niagara Falls wine region is not only spectacularly beautiful, but it is also home to more than 70 wineries producing acclaimed wines. On this 6-hour private tour, visit the area in style as you taste delicious wines and travel from winery to winery in a luxury sedan, SUV or luxury van (your choice). Your private driver/guide will chauffeur you to a selection of the region’s best wineries and tell you about the area’s history along the way.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
The Niagara Falls wine region is a wine-lovers paradise, with 70-plus wineries producing excellent wines in many varietals, including Ontario’s famous ice wine. Take this 6-hour private tour to discover the picturesque area on both sides of the US-Canada border at your own pace and in complete comfort and style.
Your private driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel, on either the American or Canadian side of Niagara Falls, and whisk you into wine country in the luxury vehicle of your choice (a comfortable sedan, SUV or stylish luxury van). Enjoy the drive through the region, which is set on Lake Ontario and dotted with large estates, historic sites and rolling vineyards.
This private tour will visit Canadian and American wineries. Visit different types of wineries, including boutique and large production, old and modern, along with seeing the historic region of Niagara.
Wineries that may be visited include:
• Niagara Landing Wine Cellars - a family-owned winery dating back to three generations of winemakers
• Freedom Run Winery - a modern, artisan winery known for its eye-catching tasting room and a nice selection of reds and whites
• Marjim Manor Winery - visit the haunted winery with its country setting and large selection of wines
• Reif Estate Winery - visit the region’s oldest and most iconic wineries with a wide selection of wines including ice wine
• Innskillen Winery - one of the the region's most unique wineries with a wide selection of wines
• A Gust of Sun Winery - one of the newest wineries in the region with a lovely farm setting
Private Tour: Niagara Falls Wineries
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Niagara Falls, NY or Ontario hotels
- Exact departure time is up to you, but morning departures are
recommended. Once you book, you will receive the tour operator's
information in order to contact them and arrange tour time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private tour in a luxury sedan; seats 1-4 passengers
Private tour in a luxury SUV; seats 1-6 passengers
Private tour in a luxury van; seats 1-9 passengers
Niagara Falls winery tour
- Private 6-hour tour of Niagara Falls wine region (US and Canadian sides)
- Choice of vehicle
- Private, professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tasting fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Car sizes: sedan (1-4 passengers), SUV (1-6 passengers), luxury van (1-9 passengers)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Participants must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol
- Note: There is NO hotel pickup or drop off at Toronto hotels
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.