Grab your friends or that special someone and get ready for 3-hours of real New York fun! This New York dinner cruise includes live entertainment, an amazing DJ and breathtaking views of the New York skyline. Don't wait - add this dinner cruise to your New York itinerary today!
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Buffet dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is an amazing way to experience New York! Dine on a delicious dinner as you enjoy a beautiful view of the New York skyline. Experience the Manhattan nightlife, dine on an all-you-can-eat buffet in the hip dining room, complete with attentive meal service and Broadway-style entertainment. Then, gaze at the New York skyline from the outdoor deck and dance the night away in the nightclub!
You'll know you're in for a special evening the moment you step aboard the elegant decks and are escorted to your candlelit table. Many tables are designed for cabaret-style seating with other guests, reminiscent of ocean-going cruises.
Then, feel free to explore the ship, while your crew casts off for three fabulous hours on New York Harbor. Your waiter will invite you to the dinner buffet where you can sample a little bit of everything, or just select your favorite fare.
Everything is freshly prepared in our shipboard galley and served in the true manner of an ocean-going cruise buffet. Savor your culinary selections over perfectly-paced dinner music and a never ending view of Manhattan's breathtaking skyline through the panoramic windows.
While you relax on the vibrant decks, enjoy your meal, take in the endless stream of city sights and allow us to delight you with live performances. Later, head topside and relax on the outdoor patio deck for views of Manhattan's magnificent skyline.
Hit the dance floor as our hottest DJs spin your favorite tunes and let you rock 'til we dock!
Special Offer! - Save over 20% off the recommended retail price for Sunday - Thursday regular dinner cruises booked by May 31st for travel by March 31, 2014 - BOOK NOW! - Book Now!
New York Dinner Cruise with Buffet
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Chelsea Piers, New York
- Boarding begins at 6:30pm
Departs at 7pm
Please note: All cruise times are subject to change.
You must call to reconfirm and obtain your correct boarding time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hour Spirit Dinner Cruise including buffet dinner and live entertainment
Romance on the River upgrade. Includes a table for 2, a half-dozen roses, a bottle of champagne and two souvenir champagne flutes. Parties of 2 only.
First Class upgrade. Includes a private first class table, amuse bouche (palate teaser) and a premium open bar.
New York Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- 3-hour cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment and DJ
- Service charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Romance on the River package is priced for per person for a party of two
For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button down shirt. For women, nice slacks, Capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Although allowed, collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers are strongly discouraged.
Itinerary:Menu (subject to change):
- Garden-Fresh Salad Station: mixed greens, ripe tomatoes and crisp cucumbers, dried cranberries, garbanzo beans, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese, croutons, bacon, served with balsamic vinaigrette and ranch dressings
- Chef’s Daily Salad Selection: fresh and creative salad from our chef
- Roasted Rosemary Beef: slow-roasted tender beef hand-carved to order and served with a rich demi-glacé and horseradish cream
- Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin: pork loin carved to order
- Chicken Fontina: pan-seared boneless breast of chicken stuffed with Fontina cheese and fresh spinach in a light garlic-sherry cream sauce
- Salmon Mediterranean: fresh wild Alaskan salmon* fillet sautéed and drizzled with citrus, white wine and dill, served with a savory chutney
- Pasta Primavera a la Vodka: imported pasta in a light vodka cream sauce with sautéed broccoli, fresh pea pods, mushrooms and red peppers
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes: red potatoes mashed with roasted garlic and light cream
- Local Harvest Vegetable Medley: seasonal medley of locally-sourced steamed vegetables
- Buttered Green Beans
Sweet Dessert Duo: limoncello cheesecake and chocolate mousse truffle
Drinks (not included):
Mixed drinks start at $9.00
Beer starts at $8.00
Wine begins at $7.50 per glass
Soft drinks are $2.50 each
A variety of breads including freshly baked rolls, demi-baguettes, artisan breads, crispy flatbreads, cracker assortment will be offered.
*Wild Alaskan salmon is certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC).
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.