Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am pickup outside the Naples train station, on the left of the Star Hotel Terminus. The driver will display a sign with the lead traveler's name on it.
10:15am pickup from your Naples hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Crater of Mt Vesuvius, Italy
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Pompeii (11 euro) and Mt. Vesuvius (10 euro)
- Pizza with drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking shoes and a coat are recommended when climbing Vesuvius
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Stefan A, September 2014
After being collected from our hotel at the alloted time, the minibus made several pick ups on our way to Pompeii. After arriving and a short rest stop by stalls and a cafe, we met our guides and the group split by language preference. Our guide spoke fluent English and was very knowledgable about where to go and what to say. An excellent tour. We then had lunch at a local restaurant and headed off to Mt Vesuvius. We were left to climb the path and given a deadline to be back. A great experience. The path is fine grained pumice stone, so hard going on the steeper sections, though finely dressed Italian ladies passed us on the way down without breaking a sweat. A 4x4 fiat panda can drive the entire footpath in an emergency. I highly recommend this trip.
Reviewed by: LEISA W, September 2014
Great tour. Our guide was very helpful, knowledgeable and entertaining! The pizza in Naples was as good as they say. I hope the bus driver's for that trip up Vesuvius get paid well - they deserve to! That's one nail biting trip. But it was worth it. The experience and the view were amazing. Highly recommend!