San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
In the afternoon you'll visit 3 small boutique Napa or Sonoma wineries, spending at least 45 minutes relaxing at each winery. All wine tastings are complimentary, and you will have the chance to try 5 to 10 delicious wines at each winery. Make sure to purchase some to take home!
The perfect choice if your time in San Francisco is limited, this trip is a great way to spend a day out of the city at an unbeatable price!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See majestic Muir Woods
- Expert guide and commentary
- Wine tasting at 3 California wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop at Muir Woods
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee (USD7.00)
- Additional food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years or under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- Maximum numbers apply
- Audio tour headsets available in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements. Please bring USD20.00 deposit on the day of the tour. This will be refunded at the end
Reviewed by: Nic P, August 2014
This tour was absolutely outstanding and I truly recommend it. The tour guide (I can't remember his name!) was hilarious and made the coach journey a equally fun part of the trip.
We started the day at Miur woods. We had ample amounts of time in there (it was about an hour and half which was plenty) and got lots of pictures of tall trees. We then started onto Sonoma where we visited a few winery's and then had lunch in the beautiful town square. We finished the day at a couple more winery's (only one is actually in Napa but they are all equally lovely). The tour driver then took us for some bonus breathtaking views of San Francisco on the tour home, stopping so we could get some fab pictures.
To sum up, the tour guide was fab, the time at each winery was ample and there was no pressure on us to buy anything (although we did ... we'd had a lot of wine by that point!). I recommend fully.
Reviewed by: Chris C, August 2014
Our tour was fantastic!! Great day of redwoods and wine. Our tour guide Ben was very funny and knowledgable. We'd recommend this to anyone! Very fun.