While exploring Montreal, add to the list of global cities you’ve visited and travel via deluxe coach from the largest city in Quebec to New York City, the largest city in the United States. Don’t let the distance and vastness of the Big Apple deter you, this guided two night, three day trip will effectively expose you to all of the most important sights in New York City, while leaving you with ample time to explore on your own.
This great-value tour includes two nights accommodation, breakfast while in NYC, informative guided sightseeing and plenty of free time to explore at your own pace.
- Breakfast included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multi-Day Trip
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Family friendly
Your trip embarks from Alexis Nihon Place in Montreal where you will board a deluxe coach and head directly to New York City. Once at your 4-star hotel in New Jersey, immediately located outside of Manhattan, you'll can head into the city for a 90-minute walking tour and spend the rest of your afternoon taking in all of the sights that make New York City so magical. Shuttles are available to take you into the heart of Manhattan.
The next morning, you’ll enjoy breakfast at the hotel and board a coach to Manhattan for an in depth 4-hour guided tour of New York City, visiting such landmarks as Central Park, the Empire State Building, the World Trade Center Memorial and much more. After the tour, cruise on board the luxurious Zephyr yacht to admire the Statue of Liberty from up close, as well as New York's tallest sky-scrapers. You'll also have more free time to dive into sights that peaked your interest on the tour earlier.
After you enjoy breakfast the next morning, the coach leaves the hotel around 8:30am, stopping for 4-hours to let you explore Times Square one more time on your own. Arrive back in Montreal around 9pm.
Broadway, New York City
We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Departure Point:Alexis Nihon Place
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Statue of Liberty
- Two nights of accommodation
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Shuttle service to and from New Jersey hotel to Manhattan
- Pick-up and drop-off from Montreal hotels
- All necessary visa requirements
- Lunch and Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks
- Travelers MUST obtain all necessary visa and travel documents required to enter the country of origin and destination. It is not the responsibility of Viator or the tour operator to provide or facilitate these documents
- Adult pricing applies for all travelers
- Transportation is in a Deluxe full-size motorcoach
- Each departure is guaranteed with a minimum number of reservations
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.