Florence Cooking Course and Local Market Visit
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
Step into the colorful and historic San Lorenzo central market and witness the lively exchanges between residing Florentines and robust stall owners as you select the freshest ingredients for class.
After trying your hand at a starter, two main courses and dessert, it's time to sample your Tuscan creations. Gather round the table with your fellow aspiring chefs, sip some Tuscan wine and taste away!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Lorenzo Central Market, Florence
- Lunch with wine
- Recipes to take home
- Cooking class with expert chef (maximum 12 people per chef)
- Walking tour through local San Lorenzo Market
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
Reviewed by: jmalene, December 2014
This was the highight of our Florence trip. Chef Alessandro introduced us to butchers, bakers and market merchants selling olive oils, truffle oil and Italian food products.We learned a lot in his cooking class, it was good to eat and good fun at the same time. Mama Mia! It was great.Don't miss it!
Reviewed by: Tamara J, December 2014
We visited 2 great wineries and the wine tastings were very good. Besides wine we sampled balsamic vinegar, olive oil and grappa.