Let the Andalusian charm of Seville seduce you on a day trip from Costa del Sol. The lively Seville has a rich Arab legacy and colorful districts like La Macarena, Santa Cruz and Triana. Built on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, Seville has lots of remarkable landmarks, including UNESCO World Heritage-listed Cathedral of Seville and Alcazar fort, which you'll explore on this attraction-packed day trip.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Meet your guide in centrally located pick up points in Costa del Sol, then relax in an air-conditioned coach on the drive to Seville, the capital of the Andalusia region. Take in views of the beautiful Andalusian countryside on the way.
When you arrive in Seville, the cultural center of southern Spain, take a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city with your guide. See beautiful landmarks like the Alcazar, Santa Cruz quarter, the Maria Luisa Park, the Avenue of the Palm Trees and the Expo 92 development and parks. As you admire the beauty of these attractions from the comfort of your coach, learn interesting details about Seville and Andalusia from your tour guide.
Continue by foot to the center of Seville with your guide on a walking tour of the Cathedral of St Mary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Then, walk around the exterior of the beautiful Giralda Tower and admire its beautiful colours.
Next, have free time in Seville's city center to have a delicious Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and to discover more of this exciting city at your leisure, before you return to Costa del Sol.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from central meeting points in selected areas throughout Costa del Sol.
- AREA 1: Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella - San Pedro
- AREA 3: Estepona
- Tour departs between 5:05am and 6:50am; you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time and location (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher).
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Seville Day Trip from Torremolinos and Fuengirola with English-speaking guide
Seville Day Trip from Marbella and San Pedro with English-speaking guide
Seville Day Trip from Estepona with English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Guided tour of the Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.