Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Costa del Sol
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
While on the rock you will visit the Saint Michael caves, a dramatic natural grotto sometimes used as a venue for concerts and classical music performances.
There will also be time to meet the locals - the semi wild troop of Barbary "Apes" (they are actually Barbary macaque monkeys). It is said the British will not leave Gibraltar until the apes have left. Hang on to your belongings though, they are cheeky little monkeys!
Descending from the Rock, you have free time for shopping in the main street, where everything is sold from the latest designer fashions to what is probably the best known 100 percent cotton underwear in the world!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- AREA 1: Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella - San Pedro
- AREA 3: Estepona
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip from Torremolinos
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Torremolinos with multilingual guide
Trip from Fuengirola
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Fuengirola with multilingual guide
Trip from Marbella
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Marbella and San Pedro with multilingual guide
Trip from Estepona
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Estepona with multilingual guide
Rock of Gibraltar
- Gibraltar rock tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
Reviewed by: bwesterberg, August 2015
The shuttle was right on time and everything went very smoothly. Gibraltar is a unique place to visit!
Reviewed by: Marcy A, USA, August 2015
Great! My husband and I went to the wrong hotel for the pick-up, totally Our falt, and they still found us! We went all the way into town too! Annabell was our guide on the Big bus. She spoke several languages, was informative and personable. Once @ our location we split up based on native languages. Bart, our driver/guide was informative, engaging and amusing. The sights were beautiful, monkeys adorable and history interesting. We didn't see the tunnels but St. Michael's cave was beautiful. lots of shopping and dining options walking the streets in Gibralter.