Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Costa del Sol
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
While on the rock you will visit the Saint Michael caves, a dramatic natural grotto sometimes used as a venue for concerts and classical music performances.
There will also be time to meet the locals - the semi wild troop of Barbary "Apes" (they are actually Barbary macaque monkeys). It is said the British will not leave Gibraltar until the apes have left. Hang on to your belongings though, they are cheeky little monkeys!
Descending from the Rock, you have free time for shopping in the main street, where everything is sold from the latest designer fashions to what is probably the best known 100 percent cotton underwear in the world!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- AREA 1: Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella - San Pedro
- AREA 3: Estepona
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip from Torremolinos
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Torremolinos and Fuengirola with multilingual guide
Trip from Marbella
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Marbella and San Pedro with multilingual guide
Trip from Estepona
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Estepona with multilingual guide
Rock of Gibraltar
- Gibraltar rock tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Reviewed by: Doug Y, Australia, September 2014
If you ever wanted to do Gibraltar, but you've only got one day, this is the tour for you. It seems to pack in everything the Rock has to offer. You get a tour of Gibraltar with stops for the caves the apes and an optional tour of the tunnels. (the tunnels are well worth the additional charge). There's also the opportunity for some duty free shopping.
I can cross Gib off my bucket list now.
Reviewed by: lorilazarus, August 2014
Very enjoyable trip to see the rock and the monkeys! Make sure to add on the tour for the tunnels. Very interesting.