Save time upon arrival at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) by booking this convenient transfer to your San Francisco hotel. Skip the taxi lines, and leave the traffic to a professional driver! This convenient shared transport service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When you arrive at San Francisco International Airport (SFO), your professional driver will help you load your bags in the transfer vehicle and drive you in comfort to your hotel in San Francisco, about 15 miles (25 km) from the airport.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantly, and you will be provided with a voucher to present to the driver.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Vans depart every 15-20 minutes
Please note: Between 1am and 5am, the wait time can be 30 to 45 minutes
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Francisco Arrival Transfer
- One-way shared transport to San Francisco hotels
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (when applicable)
- Transport to private residences, bus/train stations or other airports
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your voucher is valid for travel to San Francisco hotels only, and not to private residences, bus stops, train stations or another airport
- This transfer is valid only on the date booked
- This transfer operates only from SFO (not Oakland)
- Vans hold a maximum of either 7 or 11 passengers
- Children aged 2 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles; you MUST bring your own car seat for infants
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infants
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize luggage and special items such as golf clubs)
- Luggage must not exceed a weight of 50 lbs per bag
- Oversize or excessive luggage (more than 50 lbs) and sporting goods such as golf clubs, bikes and surf boards have certain restrictions; please inquire prior to booking to find out if your excess luggage is acceptable
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.