If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a guide, but would still like to skip the queue with reserved tickets (which regularly sell out a month in advance!), book your tickets now! Your Borghese Gallery ticket will be pre-booked and pre-paid, for a fast, hassle-free entry.
After meeting a representative and exchanging your voucher, gain quick access to the Borghese Gallery and Museum, one of the world's most incredible art collections in which you get to see the art in its original setting. The Borghese Gardens are amongst the most famous and beautiful in Italy and offers stunning views over Piazza del Popolo to complete your experience. Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery Tickets include the standard ticket price plus fast-track access fee.Borghese Gallery in Rome includes but is not limited to:
Do you want to get the most from your Borghese Gallery visit?
- The Caravaggio Room (St. Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
- Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
- Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
- Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna and Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition)
- Titian (Sacred and Profane Love)
For a small extra cost, you can upgrade your ticket and join a 5-star-rated guided tour. An expert guide will add value to your experience by pointing out the highlights of the Borghese Gallery and sharing the fascinating stories behind the art. Your tour also includes a guided visit of the famous Villa Borghese Gardens. The groups are small, never more than 20 people, ensuring personal attention from your knowledgeable guide. The duration of the guided tour is 3-hours.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Meet in front of the Borghese Gallery main entrance. A hostess will be waiting for you and will issue the skip the line entrance tickets only.
April 01- October 29
(arrive strictly at 2:45pm) October 30 - March 31
(arrive strictly at 8:45am)
We are unable to accommodate other entrance times. Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after these times cannot be accommodated.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery Entrance Tickets
- Entrance fees (8,50 euros)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability.
- The first floor of the Borghese Gallery is wheelchair accessible. Access to the second floor is only possible if customers can stand for 10 minutes in the elevator as wheelchairs will not fit inside.
- We cannot predict when individual museums will be crowded. In general long lines are common at major attractions in summer,on most weekends, and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines, and which will not.
- All personal belongings must be left on arrival at the reception of the Borghese Gallery
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.