Ahoy mateys... You have been captured by the pirates for a night of frivolity and fun in Orlando! Join your fellow hostages for a feast fit for a king. Enjoy a swash-buckling, side-splitting musical aboard a fully rigged pirates galleon. Pirate's Dinner Adventure in Orlando is the world's largest and most interactive dinner show!
As a special guest of Princess Anita, you are invited to start off your evening with a bountiful appetizer buffet. Enjoy the King's assorted salads, tasty snacks, and special sauces. The festival buffet is prepared to whet the appetite of royalty and commoner alike. But save room because there is a feast awaiting that can satisfy even the hungriest of pirates!
The evening continues with the swashbuckling, side-splitting musical Pirate's Dinner Adventure Spectacular! This Broadway-quality show is presented on an enormous, fully-rigged pirate's galleon. The elaborate set provides the backdrop for action, romance, and comedy.
You, along with the beautiful Princess Anita and her court, are hostages of a band of pirates led by the dastardly Sebastian the Black who will stop at nothing to plunder, pillage and rob. Hang on, because there are rough seas ahead.
There's nothing a dastardly pirate likes more than having a swaggering good-time celebration. Conclude your evening by joining the crew at the Buccaneer Bash and party the night away.
Even royalty joins the fun at the Buccaneer Bash!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pirate's Dinner Adventure is located in Orlando, Florida, just off International Drive and within walking distance of many area hotels.
Doors open 1.5 hours prior to showtime
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pirates Dinner Adventure
- Pirate Adventure Show
- Soft drinks
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Doors open 90 minutes prior to showtime and seating is done on a first come first served basis by a computerized
checking system. There is also pre-show
entertainment and appetizers prior to showtime
Sample Port of Call Feast: Complimentary Appetizers at the Kings Festival
Your Pirate's Feast
- Carving station
- Pasta salads
- Salsa and nachos
- Chips and dips
- Fresh vegetables and fruit
- Italian gourmet selection
- Tossed garden fresh salad - Served with your choice of ranch or creamy Italian dressing, topped with crispy croutons
- Treasure's Chicken - A tender portion of roasted chicken marinated in a lemon-pepper sauce
- Pillager's Pork - Swashbuckling pork tenderloin roasted to perfection served with mushroom sauce.
- Captains Seafood Medley -Shrimp and scallops served in a butter garlic sauce
- Buccaneer beef or shanghai shrimp - Your choice of swashbuckling cuts of tender beef or shrimp served in a tropical sauce
Princess Anita's Royal Dessert:
- West Indies rice or roasted red potatoes or mixed vegetables
- Apple cobbler a la mode - A dessert fit for royalty or McGee's favorite dessert
Beverages: Complimentary soft drinks during the main show. Cash bar available
Vegetarian and Captain Kid's meals available upon request. Menu is subject to change.
View additional info
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, USA, March 2014
This is definitely a family outing for all ages. Kids had a great time, and got to go up on the ship and around it. The food was very good and portions were great. We had a fantastic time.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, USA, March 2014
This was so much fun, kids had a time. Our one year old watched the whole show.