Private Tour: Barcelona Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Sights you can visit on your personalized private tour of Barcelona include:
- the sublime Cathedral
- the ancient winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by world-famous architect Antoni Gaudi, a symbol of Barcelona the world over
- other works by Gaudi, including his famous Casa Batllo and Casa Mila apartments and Guell Park
- Picasso Museum
- Montjuic Mountain for panoramic views of the city and port
- the Olympic complex
Please note, some monuments such as the Cathedral, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila, Sagrada Familia and Picasso Museum may require entrance fees, which are not included in the cost of this tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 2:30pm
Las Ramblas, Barcelona
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Sarah L C, November 2015
It was great! We arrived 2 hour late so the tour needs to be cut short,but our guide was very patient and warm,experienced,so that we were able to still see the landmark places of Barcelona.Very satisfied.
Reviewed by: Maureen B, October 2015
Just wonderful. Guide and driver were excellent.