Circle Line: New Year's Eve Cruise in New York City
- Seasonal Offer
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free drinks included
As the clock strikes twelve, you'll receive a complimentary champagne toast as the dark night sky lights up with an array of colorful fireworks. With an open bar, delectable hors d'oeuvres, live DJ spinning great party tunes and breathtaking views of New York this will be a New Year's Eve celebration you will not forget. Before this 3-hour New Year's Eve cruise docks (at 1am), you'll also receive party favors as a souvenir to a memorable night out in New York City.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Watch fireworks in New York from the water
- 3-hour cruise
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Glass of Champagne at midnight
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Party favors
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress Code is casual
- Passengers must be 18 years or older with a valid photo ID to take this cruise, and must be 21 years or older with valid photo ID to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Vessel holds up to 550 but for special events it will only accommodate 350
- There are ramps available to enable wheelchair access, however the toilets are not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: MRP, January 2014
one word Fantastic,worth the money
Reviewed by: Matteo G, January 2013
My husband and I had a wonderful new year's eve. The firework at the statue of liberty was incredibly beautiful, the atmosphere on board really great. It was nice that the let us board one hour earlier so we did not have to wait in the cold. Drinks and music were nice, but we did not like the food.