Hong Kong Harbor Night Cruise and Dinner at Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village
Combine sightseeing and gourmet seafood on your evening out in Hong Kong. First, you'll take an evening cruise on Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese tour boat, then you'll sail to Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village for a sumptuous Chinese Dinner at the renowned Hoi Tin Garden Restaurant.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
On your relaxing evening cruise around on Hong Kong's floodlit harbor you'll enjoy unlimited free drinks from the open bar onboard a traditional Chinese tour boat.
After your cruise on Hong Kong's bustling harbor, you will disembark at the Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village on Hong Kong's Eastern Harbor, renowned by gourmets as Hong Kong's seafood paradise. After a brief walk through the traditional Chinese seafood market, you'll enjoy a sumptuous Chinese dinner at the Hoi Tin Garden Restaurant.
On your return journey to Hong Kong Island or Kowloon, you'll enjoy more glittering harbor views by night.
9-course Chinese banquet menu
The following 9-course Chinese meal will be served to a table seating 6-10 or more people. A table seating 5 or less people will be served with 7 dishes at the restaurant's discretion.
- Minced chicken and sweet corn polage
- Steamed fresh prawns
- Deep fried squid with chili and salt
- Scallops steamed with garlic
- Steamed fish in traditional Cantonese style
- Fresh oyster in batter
- Spare ribs in sweet and sour sauce
- Seasonal vegetables
- Fried rice in Yeung Chau style
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pier 9, Central, Hong Kong Island
- Kowloon: 6:10pm
- Hong Kong Island: 5:55pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Harbor cruise
- Professional guide
- 9-course Chinese dinner
- Unlimited drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Robert M, June 2014
We were the only ones on this tour. Guide was tremendous, being the only two people on the tour gave us more time to wander through the fish markets and shown the village where the fisherman live. The food was great this was the second time we have taken this tour and we're not disappointed .
Reviewed by: kelvin f, March 2014
great cruise the boat was on time, and we seen some lovely sights of the harbour at night, the seafood village was interesting to see all the different types of fish and lobsters etc our meal was really enjoyable. The only thing that could be considered is pick up and drop off from the hotels.