Best Uluru Base Walk at Sunrise
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Uluru Base Walk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Outback picnic breakfast
- Professional and informative guide
- National Park Entry Ticket (A$25 payable direct)
- Car Seat for infants (0-2 years) payable direct $60.00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on an even surface. A slow walking pace is maintained with regular stops.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Robert T Green G, October 2015
Even though this tour had an early start, it was a very special experience and worth the effort. This tour is a good way to get up close to Uluru in a respectful way and to learn about some of the Aborigines' stories and sacred sites around the rock. A breakfast and water is provided. The walk itself is just over 12K, but is flat and easy walking. Be sure to dress in layers as it can be quite chilly and windy before the sun comes up. Note that there is only one restroom during the entire walk about the half way point.
Reviewed by: Arthur C, September 2015
It was just a fabulous morning, to see the red sun on the red rock has to be experienced. Our tour guide, telling us about its history, made the walk very pleasant indeed.