Uluru Base Walk at Sunrise
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Uluru Base Walk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Outback picnic breakfast
- Professional and informative guide
- National Park Entry Ticket (A$25 payable direct)
- Car Seat for infants (0-2 years) payable direct $60.00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on an even surface. A slow walking pace is maintained with regular stops.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Shelby B, November 2015
We went with SE IT not AATkings and it was awesome because it was such a small group of us! AATkings is absolutely amazing and we went with them for almost all of our other tours but were glad we didn't for this one because those groups are so big! This one was very personalized and our guide was very knowledgeable, friendly, funny and enthusiastic about the history and science behind Uluru. I didn't realize how much there is to see and discuss at the rock. You typically only see the postcard version of Ayer's Rock but once you get closer, you see many caves and sacred places with many fascinating stories behind them. This was a really amazing opportunity to learn all about it. I would highly recommend this tour!
Reviewed by: Rachel B, November 2015
This takes about 5 hours including breakfast but was very interesting and enjoyable!