Select a datex
Take a base walk around Uluru (Ayers Rock) as the sun rises over the Australian outback. With no more than 12 participants, the Sunrise Uluru Base Walk is an intimate introduction to one of Australia’s iconic sites. Also known as Ayers Rock, Uluru is one of Australia’s most famous geographic features, known the world over for its natural majesty and its significance to the Anangu Aboriginal people. An Ayers Rock base walk is a must-do for everyone visiting Australia.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Uluru, Ayers Rock
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Between 4:45am and 6:15am depending on sunrise
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Uluru Base Walk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Outback picnic breakfast
- Professional and informative guide
- National Park Entry Ticket (A$25 payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on an even surface. A slow walking pace is maintained with regular stops.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.