Uluru Base Walk at Sunrise
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Uluru Base Walk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Outback picnic breakfast
- Professional and informative guide
- National Park Entry Ticket (A$25 payable direct)
- Car Seat for infants (0-2 years) payable direct $60.00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on an even surface. A slow walking pace is maintained with regular stops.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Mark B, United Kingdom, September 2014
Wonderful, especially in such a small tour group. Our tour guide was brilliant, good knowledge and very personable.
Reviewed by: Narelle H, August 2014
If you go to Uluru you should do this tour. The sunrise on the rock is beautiful. Walking around the rock the guide provided great insight into the cultural and geological history of the rock. You get a feel for the land by being able to walk at a comfortable pace around the base, taking in all of its unique aspects.