Uluru Base Walk at Sunrise
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Uluru Base Walk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Outback picnic breakfast
- Professional and informative guide
- National Park Entry Ticket (A$25 payable direct)
- Car Seat for infants (0-2 years) payable direct $60.00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on an even surface. A slow walking pace is maintained with regular stops.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Peter J, New Zealand, June 2015
We loved the base walk around Uluru, our tour guide was very knowledgable and we learnt heaps about the rock, we enjoyed the light breakfast included in the fee and we felt this tour was the highlight of our visit to the Red Centre
Reviewed by: Kirsty, Australia, June 2015
This tour was the highlight of my trip. The guide was excellent and picked a great spot to watch the sunrise and then throughout the walk told many great stories and the history around Uluru. Loved the stories and seeing how it all relates back to the rock and its surface and caves was so interesting. Definitely wouldn't have been the same without this information.