Enjoy a wonderful 60-minute fine-dining experience with panoramic views aboard the Singapore Flyer, the world's largest observation wheel. It towers above Singapore's iconic landmarks - Marina Bay, Singapore River, Raffles Place financial district - and features the world's first full-butler dinner service in the sky. You'll make two complete rotations over the course of 60 minutes on this architectural and engineering marvel.
- Instant Confirmation
- Dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Vegetarian meal option available
On arrival for your Singapore Flyer sky-dining experience, you will welcomed at the first floor guest services lounge. Your hostess will guide you to a shared dining capsule. The dining capsules seat a maximum of 10 diners with butlers on-hand to ensure you enjoy this one-of-a-kind Singapore dining experience. Your first full meal, the appetizer and the main course, are served during the two rotations of the Singapore Flyer, a duration of approximately 60 minutes. Freshly brewed coffee and specialty tea is also available. (Please note you must select your main meal at time of booking. Passengers not selecting a main meal at time of booking will be served a chicken dish).
The Singapore Flyer stands 165 meters (541 feet) tall, a full 30 meters (90 feet) taller than the London Eye observation wheel in London!
Special Offer! - Book by May 31, 2013, and save 5% on the recommended retail price! - Book Now!
Singapore Flyer Sky Dinning
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:30 Raffles Avenue, Marina Bay, Singapore
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7:30pm (arrive 30-minutes prior to flight time). Includes four-course dinner.
Departs at 8:30pm (arrive 30-minutes prior to flight time). Includes four-course dinner.
Singapore Flyer Sky Dinning
- Admission ticket
- Two rotations of the Singapore Flyer (approximately one hour)
- In flight host
- Four-course dinner with coffee and tea
- One complimentary parking per couple
- Access to VIP lounge
- Free entry to Journey of Dreams (optional post-flight program)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine is available to be purchased directly on board the Singapore Flyer (from approx SGD$45 per bottle)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per capsule permitted
- Minimum age is 6 years
- No dress code required
At time of reconfirmation please advise your preferred main meal in the special requirements field.
Main meal options: chicken, fish, beef/lamb or vegetarian.
Guests who fail to advise their main meal will be served chicken.
The menu might change due to availability and seasonality of items
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.