Karnak Sound and Light Show with Private Transport
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
The second part of the Sound and Light Show at Karnak finds you seated overlooking the sacred lake as the complex is illuminated and the story of Egypt continues. Please note, while the show is suitable for all ages, the complex is very dark and commentary loud which younger children may find frightening. The ground in and around Karnak is uneven and sandy, please where comfortable, flat walking shoes.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Show in English
Show takes place at 8pm and 9pm in English. Please reconfirm with local supplier 1 day prior to attendance
Karnak Sound and Light Show
- Sound and Light Show
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: brig, December 2013
I recommend going by night and day. If I had the chance I will go again as it is endless what you can discover . Viator 's guide - Yula was the key to unlocking the secrets and making meaning of the visual aspects to the complex history. I had such a deeper appreciation because of their guide.
Reviewed by: James D, September 2012
Brilliant, much improved light show, better visuals and better sound system.