Florence Super Saver: Best of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery and Florence Duomo
Save 11% on these popular tours by booking them together in this exclusive combo package!
Numbers are limited to 25 people, ensuring you'll discover Florence in a small-group atmosphere. Even better, enjoy an 11% discount when you buy these combined tours.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Special Offer
Start your morning bypassing the line with your skip-the-line ticket, enjoy a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery. Check out Michelangelo's David, a magnificent 17 foot marble masterpiece -- easily the most famous statue in the world! You will also see the Slaves that welcome you to the room where the David is.
Set off on a leisurely walking tour around Florence's historic center with your guide. Pass through the San Lorenzo Leather Market and stop to rub the nose of Florence's piglet statue (Il Porcellino) for luck! Cross the Ponte Vecchio, a medieval bridge offering beautiful views of the Arno River, and stroll through Piazza della Signoria. Head past the queues outside the Florence Duomo for a skip-the-line tour of this stunning building, officially known as Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore. Learn about the Duomo's history from your guide.
Your morning tour ends here and you have two hours of free time for lunch (own expense) before your afternoon tour starts.
Skip the Line: Uffizi Gallery Walking Tour:
Meet your expert guide outside the world-famous Uffizi Gallery, and bypass the queues with your skip-the-line entrance ticket. As you walk, your guide will entertain you with tales of the artists, architects and wealthy patrons who've contributed to the gallery's collections.
Gaze at masterpieces by renowned Italian artists, such as Raffaello, Caravaggio and Titan, and see Botticelli's famous Birth of Venus and Primavera paintings. Da Vinci's The Annunciation and Michelangelo's Doni Tondo paintings are also showcased here, and your guide will help you interpret these complex works of art.
Your afternoon tour ends with a walk along the gallery's rooftop terrace to enjoy panoramic views of Florence.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Florence Super Saver: Small Group Best of Florence, including Accademia Gallery, Skip the Line Uffizi Gallery and Florence Duomo
- Small group walking tours (maximum 25 people)
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Ufizzi Gallery and Accademia galleries
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Florence Duomo
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The 7-hour duration includes the 2-hour break in-between the morning and afternoon tours
- Please note that on Sundays and during religious festivities visits inside the Duomo may be restricted in which case a detailed tour will be given from outside
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- No photography is permitted during the Accademia Gallery portion of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. Knees, shoulders and backs must be covered
Reviewed by: blcordell, September 2014
Great combo set of tours ... will keep you occupied for the entire day! Really enjoyed all of them. Our tour guide was outstanding as she had such a great historical as well as artistic perspective. This tour combo a great value for the money if you want to see all the major venues and have the day to spend doing it. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by: going-coastal, September 2014
Amazing!! We went in July, so skipping the line was wonderful with all the crowds. Our tour guide was so great (sorry I waited so long to review I can't remember her name), but she was so informative and great sense of humor, that she made the tour wonderful!