Florence Super Saver: Best of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery and Florence Duomo
Save 8% on these popular tours by booking them together in this exclusive combo package!
Numbers are limited to 25 people, ensuring you'll discover Florence in a small-group atmosphere. Even better, enjoy an 11% discount when you buy these combined tours.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Special Offer
Start your morning bypassing the line with your skip-the-line ticket, enjoy a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery. Check out Michelangelo's David, a magnificent 17 foot marble masterpiece -- easily the most famous statue in the world! You will also see the Slaves that welcome you to the room where the David is.
Set off on a leisurely walking tour around Florence's historic center with your guide. Stop to rub the nose of Florence's piglet statue (Il Porcellino) for luck! Cross the Ponte Vecchio, a medieval bridge offering beautiful views of the Arno River, and stroll through Piazza della Signoria. Head past the queues outside the Florence Duomo for a skip-the-line tour of this stunning building, officially known as Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore. Learn about the Duomo's history from your guide.
Your morning tour ends here and you have two hours of free time for lunch (own expense) before your afternoon tour starts.
Skip the Line: Uffizi Gallery Walking Tour:
Meet your expert guide outside the world-famous Uffizi Gallery, and bypass the queues with your skip-the-line entrance ticket. As you walk, your guide will entertain you with tales of the artists, architects and wealthy patrons who've contributed to the gallery's collections.
Gaze at masterpieces by renowned Italian artists, such as Raffaello, Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo, and see Botticelli's famous Birth of Venus and Primavera paintings. Da Vinci's The Annunciation and Michelangelo's Doni Tondo paintings are also showcased here, and your guide will help you interpret these complex works of art.
Your afternoon tour ends with a walk along the gallery's rooftop terrace to enjoy panoramic views of Florence.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
USD $93.13Pricing details
1.30pm Departure Rev
The tour starts at 1.30pm. It includes “Skip the Line: Uffizi Gallery Walking Tour” followed by the tour “Skip the Line: Best of Florence Walking Tour
USD $93.13Pricing details
Florence Super Saver: Small Group Best of Florence, including Accademia Gallery, Skip the Line Uffizi Gallery and Florence Duomo
- Small group walking tours (maximum 25 people)
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Ufizzi Gallery and Accademia galleries
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Florence Duomo
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The 6-hour duration includes the 1.5-hour break in-between the morning and afternoon tours
- Please note that on Sundays and during religious festivities visits inside the Duomo may be restricted in which case a detailed tour will be given from outside
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- No photography is permitted during the Accademia Gallery portion of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- When choosing the 1:30pm departure time, please note the Duomo will not be visited from the inside as the Cathedral is closed at that time. Instead, your guide will provide you with a detailed tour from the exterior
Reviewed by: Jane D, November 2015
If you have only one day to spend in Florence, this is the way to do it. I now know you can't really take in all the sights and culture in one day so you need help in sifting through the important highlights. Both our guides were very professional and personable. Their knowledge of the history and art was deep. I know we saw the tip of the iceberg at Uffizi and simply have to come back for more.
Reviewed by: Keith O, November 2015
Wow! Fantastic tour!