This tour is a great transport option to get back to Auckland if you have spent a few days in the Bay of Islands. The late afternoon departure time at 4:30pm allows you to spend a full day in the Bay before leaving for Auckland.
The picturesque journey will take you past scenic native forests and sub-tropical bush, before crossing the Auckland Harbour Bridge to arrive into the spectacular city scene of Auckland by night.
Tour Highlights include:
- Transportation in a 5-Star luxury bus.
- Scenic native forest and sub-tropical bushland.
- Auckland Skyline at night
Bay of Islands (Paihia) to Auckland One-Way Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from the Maritime Building, Paihia
Return Details:Concludes in Auckland, at approximately 8:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bay of Islands, New Zealand
- One-way coach travel from Paihia to Auckland
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- All tours are operated by luxury 5 star coaches, equipped with air conditioning, rest-room facilities, video monitors and reclining seats. For the comfort of all passengers, all tours have been designated as Non Smoking, with regular stops made for those who wish to smoke.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.