The Grand Canyon has so many sights and colors, and this two day trip gives you time to see them all. From the brilliant red sandstone country of Sedona, to a visit to the Painted Desert and an authentic Navajo Reservation, you'll love every minute.
- All entrance fees included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Qualified and professional pilot
Explore the Grand Canyon on this overnight tour which includes Sedona, the Painted desert and a visit to an authentic trading post on the Navajo Reservation for shopping.
This tour offers a perfect way for a visitor to spend extra time at the Grand Canyon. The overnight tour begins with a visit to the dramatic red rock country of Sedona where your guide will point out some of the scenic highlights and includes a stop for coffee and photos. Then travel to the Navajo Indian Reservation to visit a local trading post with a great selection of traditional and local art. After arriving at the Grand Canyon, tour the East Rim drive for stops at dramatic viewpoints. Then enjoy time in the Grand Canyon Village area for views or a nature walk before checking into your local accommodations.
Your morning is free to take an optional helicopter tour or see the Imax Theatre presentation. Enjoy a walk along the rim or take the West Rim tram (seasonal) to other scenic viewpoints. You will return to Phoenix in the evening.
Overnight accommodations will be made at either the Yavapai Lodge, Maswik Lodge or Bright Angel Lodge subject to availability.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from most Valley Hotels in Phoenix. Airport pickup is not available.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Grand Canyon
- 1 night accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Grand Canyon shuttle pass (when staying outside the Village)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Helicopter flight (optional - approx. USD160.00)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. There is a maximum of 4 people sharing a room
- Please limit luggage to carry-on size only. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left with your hotel
- Vans seat a maximum of 12 or 14 people
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.