Select a datex
Looking for a unique and memorable wedding? Get hitched in a helicopter while flying over Manhattan! No other city has such a magnificent skyline as New York, and it makes an amazing backdrop to say “I do.” Enjoy a private helicopter flight, where you will be legally married by a New York-licensed marriage officiant. If you are already married, take your husband or wife on a helicopter ride to celebrate an anniversary and renew your wedding vows!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Scenic air tour
There is no more exciting way to get married than on a private helicopter tour of New York City (price listed is per helicopter). Fly up the Hudson River to Yankee Stadium, admiring the magnificent New York City skyline along the way.
As you continue soaring above Manhattan on your way back to the Statue of Liberty, you and your significant other will say “I do” in your customized wedding ceremony. Invite a friend or family member to be your witness and take pictures of your unforgettable wedding, or bring along a hired professional photographer who will also act as your witness.
State-of-the-art voice-activated headsets are included for all four passengers so you can speak and hear your vows clearly. The four passengers include you and your betrothed, a witness of your choice and the licensed New York marriage officiant.
Your flight will be customized to celebrate your special love story – you may write your own vows or let the officiant help you decide what you’d like to say. After your flight, start your honeymoon right away – your marriage paperwork will be filed with the NYC Clerk by your officiant.
Please note: The listed price does not include a US $30 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Married Over Manhattan
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Flights operate from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport
- You will be required to call the tour operator upon arrival in New York to confirm flight time.
Helicopter Marriages run 7 days a week from 9am-6:30pm Mon-Sat and from 9am-5pm Sundays from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport located at Pier 6 and the East River.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Married Over Manhattan
- Helicopter tour
- State of New York Marriage License ($35)
- Price listed is per helicopter
- This is a legal marriage for both same-sex and opposite-sex couples; includes the filing of your marriage paperwork with the NYC Clerk
- This tour is for 4 passengers: you and your partner, the wedding officiant, and one other person of your choosing (either a friend/family member or photographer)
- You must have a witness to make your marriage legal – this 4th passenger can be a friend or family member who will also take photos, or you may hire a professional photographer, who will also act as your witness
- A New York marriage license is required to make the marriage legal. The couple must appear in person at one of the borough offices. The cost of the license is $35.00. A blood test is not required. There is a required waiting period of 24 hours from the time the license is issued
141 Worth Street between Centre and Baxter streets
Hours: 8:30am - 3:45pm Monday - Friday
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.