Private Tour: Venice Half-Day Walking Tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 11am
Tour departs at 1pm
Tour departs at 3pm
Tour departs at 5pm
Private Half Day Walking Tour of Venice
- Private Walking Tour (3 hours)
- Professional guide
- Private tour and commentary
- Appetizer and one glass of wine at a Venetian bacaro
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is accompanied by a tour hostess and can cover any kind of city sightseeing. Hostesses are not allowed to give precise historical and artistic explanation inside palaces and churches and give short information only
- Usually the hostess accompanies tourists along unknown parts of the city sharing stories
- Your tour guide cannot accompany you into any church or historical buildings
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
Reviewed by: Veronica F, Honduras, July 2015
This tour was amazing! Our tour guide took us to places that are not touristy - showing us what it's like to actually live in Venice. She took us to an amazing chocolate factory and also a delicious place for snacks, and later gave us incredible tips on how to choose our place for lunch. She was very knowledgable and friendly to our 13 and 15 year old daughters. Book this tour, it is very much worth it!
Reviewed by: Lynne S, July 2015
Barbara was our guide and she was very knowledgeable having been born and bred in Venice. We stopped at many spots along the way including a wine bar where we were treated to wine and tapas. We went into a shop where they make and decorate face masks - beautiful! A great walking tour which gave us an insight into the life of Venetians and the history. Would recommend to anyone especially if you only have a day or two in Venice.