A journey through the Western Australian wheatbelt region to Wave Rock, truly one of Australia's most incredible natural monuments. During the day visit the historic township of York and view other significant historical and geological attractions of the area.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Heading east enjoy morning tea (own expense) at historic York, the first township founded in the Avon Valley. Visit the Dog Cemetery before arriving in Hyden. You will then visit Hippo's Yawn, a rock formation which resembles a hippo yawning. Break for a picnic lunch at the Wildflower Shop. See the spectacle of Wave Rock and the ancient Gnamma Holes. Whilst here visit either a Wildlife Park or view a unique Antique Lace Collection.
Leaving Wave Rock visit The Humps and finally Mulka's Cave. Return to Perth via a different route and stop at the quaint country town of Babakin for afternoon tea (own expense). Arrive in Perth at approximately 8:30pm.
Wildflower viewing stops made (September - November).
Special Offer! - Save 25% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel until July 31, 2013 - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Perth hotels
Perth Sightseeing Centre
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes in Perth at approximately 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wave Rock, York, Wildflowers and Aboriginal Cultural Tour from Perth with lunch
Wave Rock, truly one of Australia's most incredible natural monuments
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian meal options are available and MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.