The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off
Price displayed includes a 11% discount off the local admission price!
Book and travel by February 26, 2016 and receive an extra 24 hours free!
- Popular choice with kids
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Start point 1: Piccadilly Circus
Start point 2: Trafalgar Square
Start point 3: Russel Square and Woburn Place
Start point 4: Victoria and Grosvenor Gardens
Start point 5: Marble Arch
Alternatively you can use an eVoucher at the following locations:
Piccadilly Circus (Coventry Street)
Victoria (Grosvenor Gardens)
Kensington Palace Gate
Russell Square (Woburn Place)
Charing Cross Road
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ticket is valid for 48-hours
The Original London Sightseeing Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Walking tours
- Children's activity pack
- Professional guide (yellow route only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Hop-on, hop-off Thames River cruise ticket is valid for the same period as your bus ticket only
Reviewed by: Chris R, October 2015
Excellent way to get around. Well worth it
Reviewed by: Mon Bon, United States of America, October 2015
This was so worth it!. You can easily get on and off and see all the hot spots of London. I also enjoyed the cruise ride that came along for free. That was another great way I was able to see the city.