Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock) One Way Shuttle
HURRY! Book by September 18th, 2014 to save 25%. This exclusive offer applies to select departure times and dates through June 30th, 2015. Please note that this offer is available for new transactions only and cannot be applied to any existing booking.
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A ONE-WAY COACH TRANSFER FROM ALICE SPRINGS TO ULURU (AYERS ROCK).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Alice Springs town with MacDonnel ranges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- One-way shared transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers with limited mobility will require a companion to assist with boarding and alighting from the touring vehicle. Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Baggage Allowance: 1 bag per person (maximum 20kg) + 1 carry on bag
06:15 - A Good Rest B&B
06:50 - Alice in the Territory
06:35 - Alice Motor Inn
06:40 - Alice on Todd
06:20 - Annie's Place
06:35 - Aurora Alice Springs
06:25 - Chifley Alice Springs Resort
06:45 - Desert Palms Resort
06:35 - Desert Rose Inn
06:30 - Diplomat Motel
06:50 - DoubleTree Hilton Alice Springs
06:35 - Elkira Motel
06:55 - G’Day Mate Caravan Park
06:20 - Haven Backpackers
06:55 - Heavitree Gap Outback Lodge
06:55 - Heritage Caravan Park
06:40 - Ibis Styles Oasis
06:55 - Lasseters Casino Hotel
06:55 - MacDonnell Ranges Caravan Park
06:15 - Mount Nancy Motel
07:00 - Pathdorf Bed & Breakfast
06:40 - Quest Apartments
06:15 - Stuart Caravan Park
06:40 - Swagmans Rest Motel
06:35 - Todd Tavern
06:40 - Toddy’s Resort
06:40 - White Gum Apartments
06:15 - Wintersun Caravan Park
Reviewed by: Miriam L, September 2014
A long trip, picked up 6.30 and arrived at Yalara Resort at 1pm, but learnt and saw so much more than flying. Time at stops for quick toilet breaks and bite to eat every couple of hours. Our driver Kerryn also gave informative commentary and insights into living in the Territory and on the HUGE cattle stations out there. Very happy we decided on this option. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by: Diane l, September 2014
I thought it was very good, our guide was great. I would recommend it.