Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock) One Way Shuttle
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A ONE-WAY COACH TRANSFER FROM ALICE SPRINGS TO ULURU (AYERS ROCK).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Alice Springs town with MacDonnel ranges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- One-way shared transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers with limited mobility will require a companion to assist with boarding and alighting from the touring vehicle. Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Baggage Allowance: 1 bag per person (maximum 20kg) + 1 carry on bag
06:15 - A Good Rest B&B
06:50 - Alice in the Territory
06:35 - Alice Motor Inn
06:40 - Alice on Todd
06:20 - Annie's Place
06:35 - Aurora Alice Springs
06:25 - Chifley Alice Springs Resort
06:45 - Desert Palms Resort
06:35 - Desert Rose Inn
06:30 - Diplomat Motel
06:50 - DoubleTree Hilton Alice Springs
06:35 - Elkira Motel
06:55 - G’Day Mate Caravan Park
06:20 - Haven Backpackers
06:55 - Heavitree Gap Outback Lodge
06:55 - Heritage Caravan Park
06:40 - Ibis Styles Oasis
06:55 - Lasseters Casino Hotel
06:55 - MacDonnell Ranges Caravan Park
06:15 - Mount Nancy Motel
07:00 - Pathdorf Bed & Breakfast
06:40 - Quest Apartments
06:15 - Stuart Caravan Park
06:40 - Swagmans Rest Motel
06:35 - Todd Tavern
06:40 - Toddy’s Resort
06:40 - White Gum Apartments
06:15 - Wintersun Caravan Park
Reviewed by: Katie, January 2015
I was expecting just a transfer, but this tour was so much more! The luxurious bus was comfortable and equipped with wi-fi. Our tour guide (Peter, I think) was extremely friendly and informative - he told us about the land, the history, the people, and answered any questions we had throughout the trip. I learned so much while enjoying the incredible scenery! The bus also stopped three times along the way, and all the stops were fun (not just terrible tourist traps like some tours). We stopped at a camel farm with other animals including kangaroos and dingos (!), at a small rest area with an aboriginal art gallery and people painting out back, and then at a beautiful lookout point.
It was a great way to travel from Alice Springs to Uluru, and more than just a transfer. If you're making the journey, I recommend this bus.
Reviewed by: Stewart H, December 2014
The coach was very comfortable, efficiently managed with a superb guide. We would recommend it to our friends - a great trip - thanks.