Venice Shared Departure Transfer: Central Venice to Marittima Cruise Port
Please provide your Venice cruise ship details and Venice hotel details on booking.
Your shared boat transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24 to 48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call the supplier directly (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher) to reconfirm exact pickup time and place. It's that easy!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared water taxi transfer from Venice city to Marittima Cruise Port. Pickup between 7am and 9pm.
Shared water taxi transfer from Venice city to Marittima Cruise Port. Pickup between 9:01pm and 6:59am.
Venice Cruise Port Transfer
- One-way shared boat transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Venice Marittima Cruise Port is approximately 30 minutes from Venice
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and on to Venice stops
· Piazzale Roma
· SS Apostoli
· San Vio, Trinita
· San Marco, S.Zaccaria
· San Maria Elisabetta
· Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
Reviewed by: Lisa V, August 2015
Worked perfectly. Driver was on time, made one additional stop and then off to the cruise pier. Only advisement I would give future riders is there is no air conditioning so in the Summer it is very hot.
Reviewed by: John M, July 2015
The water taxi showed up right on time. The driver was courteous and helpful in loading and unloading luggage. The trip to the ship was pleasant and gave us a nice farewell view of Venice from the canals. Will use this service again without hesitation. John M NC, USA