Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with Transport from Orlando
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
New Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit
Don't miss the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, where more than 60 interactive experiences highlight the people, passion and patriotism behind NASA’s Space Shuttle program, which launched the Hubble Space Telescope and built the International Space Station. See what it's like to be a real astronaut! Take the helm at the shuttle cockpit; experience the sensation of floating in space; explore a replica of the ISS; and experience the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch! Travelers can take a private guided tour of the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit for no additional charge. (not available with the Space Pass Plus)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected meeting points in Orlando
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ticket to Kennedy Space Center with transport from Orlando. Includes IMAX Films, all shows & exhibits, Astronaut Hall of Fame (not Thursdays), Kennedy Space Center Tour of NASA's Launch Headquarters.
Dine with an Astronaut
Admission ticket plus "Dine with an Astronaut" (buffet-style meal with a member of NASA's Astronaut Corps)
Space Pass Plus
Admission ticket, "Dine with an Astronaut" & Up-Close tour, Space Shuttle launch pads, Vehicle Assembly Building, crawler-transporters, International Space Station Processing Facility
Astronaut Hall of Fame at Kennedy Space Center
- Round-trip transportation
- IMAX films, all shows and exhibits
- Angry Birds Space Encounter
- Admission to Astronaut Hall of Fame (closed on Thursdays)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Kennedy Space Center Tour of NASA's Launch Headquarters
- Private guided tour of the fantastic Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- “Dine with an Astronaut” includes a buffet-style meal with vegetarian options
- Thursdays do not include a visit to the Astronaut Hall of Fame
- The Vehicle Assembling Building (VAB) will be closed until 2017, but is able to be observed from outside
Reviewed by: Kathy, December 2014
My husband and I enjoyed this day trip to Kennedy Space Center. We did not do any of the extra options, but did not feel as though we had missed out on anything important. The day was informative. The center is well organised. The staff helpful, and enjoy their job. If you have time to spare, a second day may be warranted if ,like us, you prefer a more leisurely pace.
Reviewed by: Heather C, Australia, December 2014
I had a great day at the Kennedy Space Center. I must admit I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did as I'm not THAT into space but all the exhibits were great and there was so much to see. Make you catch one of the IMAX films and do the space simulator in the Atlantis centre. The transfer van was on time, very comfortable and Clarke our driver was very friendly and knowledgable.