Auckland Harbour Bridge Bungy Jump
Experience the adventure of Bungy in Auckland with our 40 meter Bungy Jump from the Auckland Harbour Bridge. This unforgettable 40-minute experience involves jumping from the purpose-built jump pod suspended over the sparkling Waitemata Harbour. As part of the Bungy, you'll enjoy an exclusive bridge walk to the "Bungy Pod".
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Auckland is home to the worlds first Harbour bridge Bungy Jump and is operated by the Bungy originals. As part of the Bungy experience you'll enjoy an exclusive bridge walk out to the specially-constructed and sensationally-suspended retro "Bungy Pod". It's here you'll build up the courage to leap out over the Waitamata Harbour.
The Ultimate Challenge is Bungy, go from nervous to completely elated in five seconds. 99% of clients say it's the best thing they have ever done. Once airborne take time to enjoy the views of the Harbour, that is if you can keep your eyes open long enough. There's a variety of Bungy options available with the optional 'water touch' being the favorite. You won't be able to capture the true spirit of Auckland without giving this Bungy a go.
- New Zealand's only Harbour bridge Bungy
- Variety of Bungy methods
- Water touch option
- The fastest way of getting to see Waitamata Harbour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bungy jump at 9am
Bungy jump at 10:30am
Bungy jump at 11:30am
Bungy jump at 1:30pm
Bungy jump at 2:30pm
Auckland Bungy Jump
- Auckland Bridge Bungy Jump
- Genuine Bungy t-shirt
- All safety equipment including static line out to the jump pod and back
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase on the day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- All jumpers and spectators must wear flat, closed footwear. Changeable weather conditions - dress accordingly
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight Restriction: 35kilos - 150kilos / Height Restriction: minimum 1.15 meters
- Tandem jumps are permitted, provided combined passenger weight does not exceed 150kilos
- Cameras, cell phones and other loose items are not permitted on any Bungy trips for safety and security reasons. Security lockers are provided for belongings to be stored in
Reviewed by: Neville B, February 2016
Very professional and lots of fun!
Reviewed by: richardgravells, November 2015
I tried this once as it was created in NZ. The G force was more than I expected but was enjoyable none the less. AJ Hacket the company here are very processional and take safety seriously.